"unfortunately in English only Available"
These automatic punching machines are unique in design. They join the well known principle of paper transport in a straight line with a well engineered double converyor system: to give high production speeds from the very small - to the very large (20“x20“ / 500x500 mm) paper size that can be punched on it!
● Easy adjustments = minimal setting times!
● Heavy constructed mobile parts resulting in high precision and minimal necessity for spares!
● An „always parallel“ back lay (in the die) guarantees a parallel punching line at paper-edge. No more time consuming adjustments to achieve parallelity!
● Many micro and fine adjustments!
● Large working widths (20“/500 mm or 16½“ / 420 mm) allowing practical 2-up punching of sheets.
● 2 different pickup clamps from the virgin pile – able to cope with many paper / cardboard pre-collated combinations up to heaviest backboards e.g. for calendars and pads!
● Several types of delivery/exit possibilities are at the client’s disposal for a tailor-made execution as per his needs and available space.